Mingle contains all important microelements in partially chelated form. All these micronutrients play an important role in physiological & biochemical processes of the plants.
- Mingle is specially formulated as the state of the art technology for delivering micro nutrients with maximum
- bio availability, tolerability & safety.
- Mingle contains micro elements in partially chelated form, helps easy & quick absorption by the crop.
- Chelating agent used is an amino acid and thus mingle is an organic complex.
- Mingle is a high performance 100 % water soluble, available as foliar spray liquid & free flow spray dried powder.
- B & Mo in Mingle are not chelated.
- Mingle contains Magnesium as buffer to enhance its performance.
Foliar Spray :- Dissolve 2.0 ml to 3.0 ml Mingle in one liter of clean water & spray on the foliage early in the morning or late in the evening . Dose can be modified taking deficiency of the microelements into consideration.
Soil Application / Fertgation :- Mingle is also available in spray dried powder from which can be used as foliar Spray @ 250 gm / acre in sufficient quantity of water or can be given through drip irrigation @ 1 Kg to 2 Kg/ acre depending upon deficiency and crop for which it is to be used.
Mingle is compatible with most insecticides & fungicides. Do not use along with Phosphorous containing compounds.
Mingle Liquid :- 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 Ltr, 5 Ltr, 10 Ltr, 20 Ltr.
Mingle Powder :- 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 Kg, 2 Kg, 5 Kg, 30 Kg.