Ferrous Ammonium Sulphate (NH4)2Fe(SO4)2.6H2O
MOHAR is a cr ystalline water soluble solid containing Iron, Nitrogen, Sulphur. MOHAR is used mostly in the soils where, Iron is deficient and the soil is neutral to alkaline in nature.
Composition :- Iron :- 14 %, Nitrogen :- 7 %, Sulphur :- 8 %
- MOHAR helps to reduce the pH of the soil increasing availability of nutrients.
- MOHAR enhances quick & full greening response for Iron when combined with Nitrogen, in lawns, turf grass, vegetables and ornamentals.
- MOHAR eliminates Iron chlorosis by enhancing chlorophyll synthesis.
- MOHAR helps conditioning alkaline soils to allow uptake of immobilized soluble micronutrient salts.
- MOHAR generates, greater root growth, improved turf quality and greater recover y from draught, when frequent applications of Mohar is carried out.
- MOHAR control the growth of moss while improving the growth & color of grass.
- MOHAR is useful for sugarcane, cotton, citrus, turmeric & ginger and many Iron responding crops.
Soil Application / Fertigation :- 15 Kg/acre during vegetative growth Phase.
Foliar Spray: - 0.5 % (500 gms in 100 Lit of clean water)
MOHAR is compatible with almost all kinds of fertilizers except phosphatic fertilizers.
1 Kg for foliar Spray.
25 Kg for fertigation or soil application.