K as K2O – 18% Min.
K- mino is designed for foliar feeding on plants to prevent or correct Potassium deficiencies that may limit crop growth and yields. K-mino is water soluble and non toxic to plants when applied as directed. Grapes & other fruit trees like bananas & vegetables have a high Potassium requirement, for best results, apply K- mino according to recommendations based on plant tissue for analysis.
- K- mino enhances translocation of sugar and starch formation.
- K- mino is also required for opening and closing of leaf stomata.
- K- mino strengthens plants and improves plant resistance to drought
- K- mino improves stress tolerance.
- K-mino improves quality, color, taste, yield, and shelf life of the produce.
- K- mino helps to correct Potassium (K) deficiency of plants.
Foliar Spray :- 2 to 2.5 ml per liter of water.
Soil Application / Fertigation :- 1 to 2 Liter per acre.
K-mino is compatible with almost all kinds of fertilizers except Iron & Copper Sulfate .
Packing : 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1Lit, 5Lit