Nowadays with a massive increase in micro irrigation technique i.e. drip irrigation system in agriculture, the use of various water soluble fertilizers is increasing tremendously. These fertilizers are very important resource of primary nutrients viz. Nitrogen (N), Phosphorous (P)and Potassium (K).We at Agrisearch are manufacturing all these fertilizers in various grades at our state of art manufacturing facility.
These fertilizers are very easy to apply through drip irrigation and are very suitable for foliar spray also for quick results. These are 100 % water soluble and applied directly to plant root zones and has no harmful effects.
- Helps in rapid & healthy growth of crops.
- Recovers nutritional deficiencies in short time.
- Helps early & uniform flowering, prevents flower & fruit drop.
- Increases resistance against disease, hence reduce cost of pesticides.
- Ultimately Results in increased crop yield with good quality, quantity,
- color, taste & longer shelf life.
- Various grades available under our Release Series.
1) Release INSTA (19:19:19) NPK mix
2) Release HIPEE (12:61:00) Mono Ammonium Phosphate (MAP)
3) Release BOON (00:52:34 Mono Potassium Phosphate (MKP)
4) Release BLOSSOM (13:00:45) Potassium Nitrate (KNO3)
5) Release CROME (00:00:50) Sulfate of Potash (SOP)
6) Release HARTAN (13:40:13) NPK mix
7) Release RUCHIRA (11:0:16-9.8 Ca +TE) Special Grade exclusively by ASPL
8) Orthophophoric Acid 85 % Phosphorous Phosphoric Acid H3PO4.
9) Release CALCI N (15:00:00:19) Calcium Nitrate Ca(NO3)2
10) Passion (10:0:23:11) Potassium Schonite K2SO4 , 2MgSO4
Foliar Spray :- Release WSF @ 0.5 to 1.0 % depending upon the crop /
growth stage /quantity of water used. One or two sprays are recommended
in one month. Spraying during peak vegetative growth is more helpful.
Soil Application / Fertigation :- 25 to 75 Kg per acre depending upon crop in
whole life cycle.
Compatibility :- Do not use Phosphorus containing WSF with Calcium &
metal (Zn, Fe, Cu, Mn ) Sulphates.
Packing :- 1 Kg, 25 Kg