SENSOR is the humic acid based organic nourishment for crop plants.
Effects On Soil :
- Soil detoxification: SENSOR enables toxic residues to be isolated & removed from the soil.
- Sodium management: Damage from high sodium water can be considerably restricted by adding 500 ml to 1 litre of SENSOR per acre with each irrigation.
- pH buffering: SENSOR can neutralize the negative effects of pH extremes, which have a profound effect on nutrient availability.
- Hormonal stimulation : SENSOR contains an auxin like growth hormones, which can enhance cell division & cell elongation.
- Root zone chelation: When SENSOR is applied to the root zone, becomes root zone facilitator by chelating applied nutrients & those already existing in the soil.
Effects Of Seed Treatment And Spraying :
- Better germination, better root & shoot growth. Increased absorption of major & micronutrients.
Dose : Foliar spray : 1 ml per litre of water
Fertigation : 1 to 2.5 litre per acre
Compatibility: SENSOR can be mixed with pesticides, fungicides & fertilisers also. Do not use Sensor having chemicals with acidic properties.
Available Packing: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 litre, 5 litre, 10 litre, 20 litre