LEONAR is the organic nutrition for all the crops. LEONAR contains potassium humate 95 % It is 100 % water soluble & can be useful for fertigation through drip irrigation / drenching & for foliar spray.
Effect on Soil :
- Soil detoxification :- LEONAR enables toxic residues to be isolated &
removed from the soil.
- Sodium management :- Damage from high sodium water can be considerably restricted by adding 250 gram of LEONAR per acre with each irrigation.
- pH buffering :- LEONAR can neutralize the negative effect of pH extremes, which have a profound effect on nutrient availability.
- Hormonal stimulation :- LEONAR contains an auxin like growth hormones, which can enhance cell division & cell elongation.
- Root zone chelation :- When LEONAR applied to the root zone, becomes root zone facilitator, chelating applied nutrient & those already existing in the soil.
- Better germination
- Better root & shoot growth.
- Increased absorption of major & micronutrients.
- LEONAR is eco– friendly in nature
Foliar Spray :- 0.5 gm to 1 gm per acre of water.
Soil application / Fertigation :- 250 gm to 500 gm acre through drip irrigation / drenching.
LEONAR can be mixed with fertilizers, preferably use alone.
Packing :- 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 Kg